Premiere Staffing is currently seeking entry level Machine Operators in the Turners Falls Ma area
If you enjoy detailed work and have the willingness to learn a new skill this could be the place for you… working in a clean environment and becoming a part of a great team of people
2nd & 3rd shift available.
No experience is needed as they will train the right candidate!
Individuals will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Performing required operations connected with measuring, inspecting, testing and re-spooling wire and cable in preparation for shipping or its next operation.
- Work from factory orders
- Set up wire or cable on machine,
- select proper counter eyes, applies prescribed sparking voltage,
- Visually examine and inspect wire/cables as they are pulled through the machine to detect (defects).
- Identify areas of defective insulation, cut out defective piece.
- Use micrometer to check conductor for proper size,
- check appearance of insulation and centering of copper wire in the insulation.
- tag reel in accordance with specifications, direct to next operation
- Detect and report any unusual conditions, defective materials or other malfunctions.
- Ability & willingness to cross-train on other machines throughout the plant.
- Abel to work overtime as needed.
High School diploma or GED
Background and drug test required